As the Provincial body representing off-road motorcyclists' interests, membership in BCOMA is open to BC off-road motorcycle clubs registered with the BC Provincial Government.

For a club to join and access funding, representation to the Provincial government, buy 3rd party liability insurance that covers club for non-race events including trials, and collaborate with other BC clubs to advance our sport:

  1. Get your group registered with the BC Ministry of Finance Corporate Registries
  2. Email the Executive Director (peter.sprague at, and request an application form.
  3. Fill in and send BCORMA the application form, signed, with a copy of your registration papers.  Note:  first year of membership and small clubs fees are waived.  After the first year, BCORMA dues are $200/year for the club
  4. We will then list you as a BCORMA club on our website, source funding for trail stewardship projects in your area, and work with you to advance the sport in your area.

For individuals to get involved or meet people to ride with, please join one of the local clubs that suits, or pick one that does most of the trail stewardship in your area.